After reading this you will be paying more attention to your surroundings on your next visit to a restaurant, hotel or an office building. Here are some interesting tricks used to affect your actions when using certain spaces.
1. Strategically placed mirrors give the illusion of openness because it creates depth. So the next time you see a mirror in a hallway, or narrow spaces, you know why.
2. Black & white floors subconsciously trick your mind into thinking that the floor is uneven and make you move more quickly across them. You will see these floors where the foot traffic is heavy so people will run along and not cause a congestion.
3. Patterned carpets are usually used in hallways to make them appear longer and wider. The patterns on carpets make your eyes move outward creating the illusion of more space.
4. Ever wondered why you always think you will freeze to death in a meeting room? The A/C is cranked up so people do not fall asleep. It is easier to fall asleep in a warm room than a cold one. So, remember your cardigan when going to your next meeting.
5. Windowless rooms are used so people lose track of time and spend more money as in the case of casinos. Blanketing these windowless rooms with warm lighting also lulls people into a sense of comfort so they stay longer.
For a great transformation of your home, Whatsapp 012-5197298 or submit your house plan at our website www.cconid.com